Residential and Commercial Siding
Get Beautiful Durable Siding Today
Siding Contractors offer many direct and indirect benefits:
- No maintenance– giving you plenty of free time to enjoy family and friends
- Enhanced home value– siding was rated by Remodeling magazine as one of the top ten best home improvements for return on investment
- A beautiful new look– with a wide choice of patterns and colors, complete with finishing accessories and trim
- Insulating value– by placing an additional layer between your home and the elements
- Reduced dust and noise penetration into your home
- Year after year of enjoyment!
Russell Roofing and Exteriors can offer you a variety of siding products, each with distinct advantages.
- Vinyl Siding– Made for many years of beauty and protection, vinyl siding is an affordable, attractive and easy to maintain siding option. Choose from a huge palette of colors and patterns to create a beautiful new look for your home.
- Fiber Cement Siding– The fastest growing siding choice in America, with more than 4 million homes covered. Fiber cement is stronger and more durable than almost any other siding material. It provides the look and beauty of wood grain, but without the constant maintenance.
- PVC Siding– A more durable and rugged alternative to vinyl, PVC stands up to virtually any weather conditions, protecting your home and family.
- Cedar– Traditional, natural look that is just as beautiful left unpainted or unstained. Cedar siding is among the most attractive looks you can have for your home.
Unlike other Philadelphia siding contractors, Russell Roofing and Exteriors offers you a wide variety of choices in siding materials – from texture, material, style, and colors.
Our expert siding technicians install a wide range of siding products, including vinyl, fiber cement, and cedar. Which is the best choice for your home? That depends on the size and type of your home, your maintenance expectations, and your budget.
Advantages of Siding Material
Vinyl has been a popular choice for siding since it was introduced in the 1950s, replacing aluminum as the “go to” siding material. Vinyl siding is available in a wide variety of colors and patterns, which can be complemented by matching trim and accessories. It is also available in insulated versions to enhance the energy-saving performance. Vinyl siding is extremely low maintenance, never needing scraping, painting or staining. It won’t chip, flake or fade. Vinyl is an affordable, easy siding choice for most home styles.
Fiber Cement Siding
Fiber cement siding is the fastest growing siding choice in America, with more than 4 million installations in the past decade. Fiber cement is composed of a mixture of cement and cellulose that hardens into solid, durable boards or shingles. It can be crafted and molded to look like wood boards or shingles, but will not rot and is impervious to insects and moisture. Fiber cement is also flame resistant.Remodeling magazine rates fiber cement siding as the #1 home improvement value in terms of return on investment.
A traditional and elegant look, which suits many of the older homes in the Philadelphia area. Cedar is the most durable wood siding choice. Naturally reddish in color, cedar clapboards or shingles can also be painted or stained. Cedar siding requires more maintenance than some other siding choices, but the trade-off in natural beauty is well worth the effort.
“Because I will be installing solar on my roof, I needed a complete tear-off of the existing 4 layers and a new roof with a long life that would require little maintenance. I needed a reputable firm. Russell was outstanding. The project manager Travis was right on time; he was very knowledgeable, always responsive, and helped me decide between materials. The price seemed reasonable. A full crew, trucks, materials showed up right on-time. Marc, the crew leader, had years of experience, and the team seemed to do a great job. (I haven't been up on the top roof, but watched some of the install of a lower roof).”
“After consulting with many roofing companies about a bad leak that was destroying one of my bedrooms, Vince at Russell Roofing helped me to get a new roof quickly. He took time to explain everything about the material that would be used and all steps of the job. Mark, the foreman of the Russell roofing crew at my house was great. The cleanup was top notch. Actually my yard looked better after they were done! I recommend this company highly.”
“I had Russell Roofing replace a leaking skylight together with the section of roof the skylight was located on. At the same time they replaced my garage roof. I worked with their estimator Mike Stefani who was great to deal with and kept me up to date as to when the job was going to start.
I'm totally satisfied with the crew that did the work... They worked hard, did a great job and was impressed with how thorough they cleaned up everyday.”